How and why to use maple leaves, except for herbariums? This powerful tool will help with many diseases of the joints, kidneys and respiratory tract.
Maple leaf is a gift of nature. In the fall, maple leaves are collected for herbariums, crafts, and ornaments. Maple leaves are revered by artists - autumn still lifes work well with them.
But few people know that maple leaf heals wonderfully. Tinctures, lotions and decoctions with maple leaves can replace you too frequent going to the doctor.Maple leaf - a gift of nature
What treats maple leaf?
If you read this article from the very beginning, you probably already wondered what heals the maple leaf? Due to the presence of carotene, tannins, ascorbic acid in the maple leaf, the plant becomes a good helper in the fight against temperature, inflammation, pustular wounds, arthritis, jaundice, and tuberculosis.
Various types of maple are suitable for treatment.
Attention! Maple leaf treats even advanced forms of osteochondrosis well.
For the treatment of the above diseases, maple is used in the following form:
In addition to leaves, bark, buds, and maple seeds are also used.
maple leaf will help restore health
Important! For recipes use as very young maple leaves collected in early summer, and already yellowed, collected in early autumn.
The benefits and harms of maple leaves, medicinal properties and contraindications
The benefits of maple leaves are primarily in their ability to relieve even the most severe inflammation. Therefore, in the old days this remedy was used to treat diseases such as acute and chronic bronchitis, arthritis, diseases of the genitourinary system, consumption and tuberculosis.
For some, maple leaf has helped cure impotence. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Cut young maple leaves very finely, scroll through a meat grinder or beat in a blender.
- Squeeze the resulting mass through cheesecloth to leave the juice.
- 70 ml of pure maple juice is adjusted to 100 ml with ethyl alcohol.
- Take 5 to 10 drops before meals for a month.
We said about the benefits of maple leaf, now we need to talk about contraindications.
What is the benefit of maple syrup?
Contraindications! As such, no obvious negative effects were found on the maple leaf. It acts very softly and delicately. Exceptions may be cases of individual intolerance to some components. But in general, this tool is suitable for everyone.
In addition to tincture, healing syrup is also made from maple. This syrup perfectly fights inflammation, removes sputum from the lungs and cleanses them.
Maple syrup is prepared by evaporating water and thickening maple juice. Of course, you can make such a syrup at home yourself, but it’s easier to go to the pharmacy and buy a ready-made product prepared according to all the norms and standards.
maple syrup pancakes - a business card of Canada and the USA
It is interesting! In the United States, maple syrup is used instead of honey. Traditionally, it is eaten along with American pancakes - pancakes. This dish must be tasted by every tourist visiting the United States.
To cure a cold or a strong maple syrup cough, take it as a medicine, 3-4 times a day after meals for a teaspoon. Milk lovers can add maple syrup to warm milk. It will also be useful to add warming spices: cinnamon, turmeric, cloves, nutmeg, red pepper.Maple Syrup - the best doctor
How to cook a decoction of maple leaves?
A decoction of maple leaves will help you with urolithiasis or jaundice. To prepare it, do the following:
- A tablespoon of crushed dried or fresh maple leaves is poured with a glass of boiling water and boiled for 30 minutes, avoiding boiling the broth.
- Then cool for several hours and take 50 ml 3 times a day after meals.
A decoction of maple leaves for diseases of the respiratory tract, kidneys, inflammation of the oral mucosa is prepared as follows:
- Take dry seeds and leaves in a ratio of 1: 1, mix.
- A tablespoon of the dry mixture is poured with 1 glass of pure water and insisted on a water bath for three quarters of an hour.
- After that, everything is filtered through several layers of gauze, add hot water to the volume of one glass.
- Take a decoction of 2 tablespoons before meals, for 20-25 minutes.
In the fight against colds and to increase immunity, tea with maple leaves is useful to you:
- Mix a teaspoon of green or black tea with finely chopped dry maple clean leaves. Usually you need 3-4 pieces.
- Pour the tea leaves and leaves with boiling water, insist like regular tea.
- Drink several times a day. You can add honey, cinnamon sticks, turmeric or your other favorite spices to a drink that has cooled down to 40 degrees.
Due to its healing properties, this tea will help you get on your feet very quickly.Maple Tea Heals Your Cold
How to make tincture of maple leaves?
We have already given one recipe for maple leaf tinctures in this article, but this recipe is far from the only one.
For diseased joints, the following is recommended:
- Mix 100 ml of vodka and 30 g of dry maple leaves.
- Insist for three to seven days. Depending on the severity of the disease. the stronger the pain - the longer you need to insist.
- Take 20-30 drops three times a day before meals.
How to treat joints with maple leaves: recipes
We have already talked about some recipes for decoctions and tinctures for treating joints. But they did not name yet another effective remedy - lotions.
Those who once suffered from joint diseases know very well how hard it is sometimes to walk, sit or stand for a long time, when all joints are literally “turned” inside out. To avoid this, many years ago a recipe for lotions with maple leaves was invented, which should help relieve inflammation:
- Rinse young maple leaves with water; drying is not necessary. It is enough that water does not drain from them.
- Finely chop the leaves. Just do not cut them in advance - they may lose some of the beneficial properties.
- On a sore spot, put gauze in one layer, lay crushed maple leaves on top, and put gauze in several layers on the leaves. All this should be fixed so that the bandage does not fall.
Just a few of these lotions and joint pain will bother you much less.Maple leaf dressing will reduce joint pain