The first steps in the visual arts: learning to draw a deer with a pencil.
First skills drawing is an important event in the life of a novice artist.
Exactly these bright and catchy impressions give the basis for future drawings and the relationship to the drawing as a creative process.
Therefore, it’s better to start making the first sketches together with the child in his toddler.
The first drawings do not have to be complicated. Most suitable option - pencil sketches simple and good little animals.
How to draw a deer with a pencil in stages for children and beginners?
Any aspiring artist can draw the proposed deer, starting from 7 years old.
- Start drawing with contour lines faces and torso circles
- Next, we make out eye and tip nose round
- Draw the leftan ear and right horn
- Add: another hornright uhoh smiling rotito and long neck
- We make out torsoe, in the form of an oval, with rounded edges
- front legs
- back - one part of it resembles an arc, and the second (right part) has a bend at the top, and then it is drawn directly.
- We are planning another a pair of legs in the same way, only slightly smaller than those already drawn, because visually they are further from us.
- We can drawprocesses from hooves folds on the body, knees.
- Making the whole picture clear contour
- Paint on tail
- We remove with an eraser extra lines
Video: Deer Drawing
How to draw a deer head with a pencil in stages?
- We begin the creative process with preparation pencils. You will need two pencils of medium hardness: H, b
- Sketches the head deer
- Slightly denoted horns
- Tweak a little horns
- Feather contours and background - this will make the picture more expressive
- Completely tinted hatching a deer without leaving spaces
- With pencil B, starting with the dark part of the head, add the details
- Highlight strokes wool
- For a more natural look, try do not rub tinted
- Make it smoothtransition tones on the ears
- For this we use: pencil B - for dark areas, pencil H - for light
- Sketches hatching on the horns
- In the future, this simplifyt work on applying the following details
- Hatch all alone horn pencil H
- Darken second horn In a similar way
- Browsem whole picture
- Add final if necessary strokes
How to draw deer horns?
The great advantage of a reindeer is its massive, branched horns.
Emphasize the power and beauty of the beast without the image of the head is impossible.
- Therefore, we start drawing from the contours muzzlewith a hard pencil.
- Getting to the sketch of the horns, we draw attention to the fact that the right horn consists two-part. One of which is small, located in front and has a slight branching. Second - volumetric, rather branched, directed back to the back.
- When drawing for the first time, drawing horns on your own can seem very difficult, so we look at the picture and copy alternately right, then left horn.
- Add eyes, ears, mouth, nose.
- Bold in pencil tinted deer as suggested on the sample.
- On the head depicting wool, make strokes short, in one direction.
- We achieve a smooth transition between the shadow and the bright spots on the horns, tinting with a soft pencil.
- Then darken rest parts drawing details.
- To give a natural look darken him solid in pencil.
- Feather everything is even.
- Again darken pencil in the right places finally.
Video: How to draw a horned deer?
Deer drawing for children
Draw fairy deer it will be interesting and entertaining together with the child.
Watching the creativity baby I want to draw some details most. Do not forbid him to do this.
After all, drawing with a pencil is very convenient - at any time using the eraser, you can easily remove the unpretentious elements made by the crumb, and draw again.
- Any living creature, always begin to depict with torso
- Place the oval for the body in center leaf
- Having drawn the largest section of the figure, add to it other body parts
- The head form in the form of a circle, a little higher from the body, leaving a space for the neck between them
- We draw smooth lines neck
- Add one a pair of legs
- Do the right ones body shape
- Delete extra the lines
- Specify contours
- We depict more a pair of legs
- Highlight hooves
- Our deer cartoon character
- Draw funny and kind facial features
- Duplicate everything on your sheet the details shown by example
- Extra sketches we erase
- Our hero is becoming more and more interesting
- Ears the animal is neat, have the form the petals
draw a deer for children: ears in the shape of petals
- The main feature of this deer are huge horns.
- Our deer is still too small, we draw his "wealth" neat and beautiful.
- We draw: small tailbig and kind eyes. In the pupils we leave white glare, to give expressiveness to the eyes.
- Here he is our handsome man!
- Any creative process requires inspiration and desire.
- Without these emotional states, even the most experienced artist will not work depict the most simple drawing.
- Therefore, starting to draw for the first time, first of all, you need to have the appropriate attitude, and of course patience.
- Over time, the creative flow will more and more captivate you with new and interesting ideas for drawings.