Methods for getting rid of spiders.
In total, the spider population has more than a thousand species, but only a few are able to coexist with people. There are very few such arthropods, and all of them are not poisonous. These are absolutely harmless insects, which attract heat and a sufficient amount of food.
What causes spiders in an apartment, a house?
There are not many reasons why arthropods get into housing with people. Often the reason for the settlement of spiders in the apartment is a change of weather on the street and lack of food.
The reasons for the appearance of arthropods in the house:
- Autumn time. In the off-season, the temperature outside decreases gradually, and many insects tend to move to warmer rooms.
- High humidity. Many spiders love wet housing. That is why insects can be found in the bathroom or in the toilet. They are frequent guests of basements and cellars.
- Food availability. Spiders feed on midges, flies and cockroaches. Therefore, if you have a lot of spiders in your house, that is, smaller insects.
- Unsanitary conditions. It is in the houses where infrequently cleaned that flies and cockroaches start. And this is food for arthropods.
How to get rid of spiders in an apartment, a private house, how to treat a house from spiders?
There are many popular recipes and chemicals to get rid of these insects. The choice of one or another means of struggle depends on the conditions in which you live. Do not use chemicals and powders if a child or a pet lives in the house.
Types of remedies for getting rid of spiders:
- Chemical. These are various poisons and poisons. They can be sold in the form of powders or liquids. They are applied to the habitual habitats of insects.
- Folk recipes. To get rid of spiders, substances that smell strongly are often used. This is vinegar, essential oils.
- Ultrasonic repellers. At the heart of the device is a sound that people don’t hear, but insects feel great. They just leave housing.
Boric acid from spiders
This affordable substance can be purchased at any pharmacy. It costs quite inexpensively. To get rid of insects use a solution.
- Pour a bag of boric acid into a small bowl and pour 1000 ml of warm water
- Immerse the cloth in the solution and wipe all corners and places where you noticed a cobweb
- Perform boric acid treatment weekly. Spiders do not die from her, but leave housing
Does dichlorvos from spiders help?
Now few people use Dichlorvos. This is due to the fact that the drug smells terrible and very poisonous. At the same time, the risk of poisoning by inhalation of vapor is high.
Instructions for use Dichlorvos:
- Close all windows in the house, bring children and pets
- Spray all corners, skirting boards and dark spots. Also process areas where you notice a cobweb.
- Close the door to the room for 5 minutes. Then open the windows and ventilate the room
- After 3 hours, carry out wet cleaning and rinse off the remaining poison
How to get rid of spiders in the house with folk remedies?
There are many folk remedies for getting rid of arthropods.
- Peppermint essential oil. Spiders do not tolerate the smell of this plant. That is why dissolve a few drops of oil in warm water and spray in the habitats of insects.
- Vinegar. Arthropods are not very fond of this substance either. Dissolve 20 ml of vinegar in 1000 ml of water and wash the corners, baseboards and walls with the resulting solution.
- The reed broom. It is necessary to cut off several stalks of reeds with brooms. Tie the stems into a broom and remove the cobwebs. This broom perfectly removes dust and crushes small spiders.
How to get rid of spiders in the house forever?
It is quite difficult to get rid of arthropods, but you can use several methods that can help minimize the appearance of insects in the house.
Ways to get rid of spiders:
- Seal all cracks. Use mounting foam or alabaster to cover the cracks in the wall, near the window and doors.
- Spend frequent wet cleaning. Be sure to wash the corners and baseboards with a solution of vinegar or boric acid.
- Turn off the light in the room if you often leave it. Spiders do not like light, but midges and flies love. It is these insects that attract arthropods.
How to get rid of spiders in a greenhouse?
There is no point in getting rid of the arthropod greenhouse. After all, these insects help you and destroy the midges, slugs and flies that eat your crop. Spiders themselves do not eat plants.
Instructions for combating spiders in the greenhouse:
- Use special pills
- Plant peppermint on the plot
- Spray plants with special insect solutions
How to get rid of spiders on the windows outside?
Spiders often settle in the corners of the frame outside the house. This is absolutely normal, as they are attracted to midges and flies that fly into the light. To combat insects, you can use a solution of kerosene, ammonia and a bite. They need to handle window frames.
Instructions for the preparation of solutions:
- Kerosene. A tablespoon of the substance is diluted 2000 ml of water
- Vinegar. Dissolve 50 ml of the product in a liter of warm water
- Ammonia. Dissolve a bottle of pharmaceutical ammonia in 1000 ml of water
How to get rid of spiders in the yard, on the street?
Mostly, chemicals are used to get rid of spiders in a private house. But remember, you should not carry out processing during flowering plants. You can scare away or poison the bees that pollinate your flower beds or gardens.
Chemicals for getting rid of arthropods:
- Drione dust
- Delta dust
- Demon WP
- Cynoff EU
How to get rid of cross spiders?
Many people think that a spider-cross is very dangerous. In fact, the poison of this spider is not dangerous for humans. Such spiders are found in Astrakhan and warm latitudes. With a bite, an allergic reaction is observed, a slight increase in temperature and body aches.
Ways to deal with spider-crosses:
- Mint. Place a saucer with a little peppermint oil in the corner. You can soak a piece of cotton with peppermint oil
- Vinegar. Place a saucer with vinegar near the places where insects often live.
- A vacuum cleaner. From time to time, collect cobwebs with spiders with a vacuum cleaner
- Use insecticides
Getting rid of spiders can be quite difficult. Remember, getting rid of flies and midges, you will deprive spiders of food and they themselves will leave your home.