How to increase low testosterone in women during pregnancy.
Testosterone is an important male sex hormone responsible for the sexual strength of every man. But it is present not only in the organisms of guys, but also in the organisms of every woman. The mood of a woman, her appearance, and sexual strength directly depend on testosterone.
If a woman lowers testosterone levels, this brings some problems and troubles. Let's deal with this issue in more detail.
Reduced testosterone levels in women, girls, pregnant women: signs, symptoms
There are several things that poison female life. But at the same time, the woman does not even realize that this may be due to low testosterone levels. Of course, you can solve these problems if you increase the level of this hormone.
When a woman's testosterone level decreases, her desire also decreases, but at the same time she does not cease to be attracted to her own partner. The proximity itself will not be as pleasant as before, because a lowered level of the hormone affects the female ability to get an orgasm.A woman's desire for closeness decreases
Testosterone is actively involved. in follicular maturationwhich is located in the ovaries. If testosterone levels decrease, it can cause infertility in both women and young girls. Below testosterone levels can lead to a decrease in estrogen, as a result of which secondary sexual characteristics will slowly form.
Testosterone is involved in normal bone marrow functioning and the performance of the sebaceous glands. If the hormone level is insufficient, the female bones become not so strong and poorly developed.
If testosterone becomes low, the woman's mood and overall health worsen. Her mood often changes, she becomes irritable and aggressive. A woman begins to experience regular lethargy in the body and often gets tired quickly.Hormone levels decrease in pregnant women
There may also be reduced resistance to stress and minimal resistance to mental disorders. Reduced testosterone levels also affect muscle mass and physical activity.
There are other manifestations of low testosterone levels:
- The menstrual cycle is broken.
- Rashes in the form of acne occur on the skin, for example, acne, red acne.
- A benign mass appears in the muscle layer of the uterus.
- With feces, undigested starch is released, which enhances intestinal motility and so on.
Causes of low testosterone in women and consequences
In general, an insufficient amount of testosterone can occur due to many reasons. Let's look at the most common of them:
- Not enough nutrients and vitamins in your daily diet.
- Inadequate intake of foods that contain fats and carbohydrates.
- The period when menopause sets in.
- Long-term use of birth control drugs, which are based on estrogen.
- Lack of sexual relations over a long period of time.
- Extremely reduced physical activity or its complete absence. This may be due to a sedentary lifestyle.
- Systematic smoking or drinking.
- Diseases of the uterus.
- Ovarian disease or lack thereof.
- Diseases of the adrenal glands.
- Pituitary Disease
There are more serious reasons that cause a decrease in testosterone in the female body. And all these reasons can lead to quite serious consequences - this is infertility, breast cancer, endometriosis.
How to increase testosterone in girls and women who are pregnant without hormones?
If you have low testosterone, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Try to lose weight. People who are overweight tend to have lower amounts of testosterone. This is an important rule and most important.
- Watch your zinc levels. In European countries, doctors recommend consuming at least 25 mg of zinc per day. In our country, doctors are advised to consume at least 11 mg of zinc per day. In addition to this component, you need to enrich your own diet with vitamins and minerals.
- Eat plenty of healthy fats. You need to consume a lot of polysaturated high-quality fats, vegetable oils and egg yolks. A diet that needs to consume 30% of these components can lower testosterone levels.
- Try to get enough sleep. Your sleep should be between 6 and 8 hours. Only under the condition that you will have a full and healthy sleep, the right amount of testosterone will be produced in your body.
- Have more rest. Go on vacation, refuse for a while from work and physical activity.
- Arrive as much as possible under the sun. We all know that vitamin D produces testosterone.
- Give up bad habits. Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. All this will help you restore sexual activity and "test it" in full.
- Reduce stress and irritation.
- Stop giving up grapefruit completely.
- Live more sexually.
And most importantly, try to consume a lot of those foods that increase testosterone. Visit the fitness room - this will help you to be always slim and have a great mood!
Foods that increase testosterone in women: table
Foods that increase testosterone levels are considered an important source of nutrients. Such products can eliminate the risk of developing diseases of the reproductive system, lower body weight and so on. So, which products help increase testosterone levels?
|Products||Composition||Recommendations / contraindications|
|1. Meat and meat products.|
These foods contain a lot of protein. And as we know, protein promotes protein formation and muscle growth.
|It is recommended to eat lean meats. Fatty ones provoke the risk of atherosclerosis.|
Eggs are considered the source that produces cholesterol. It is this component that is involved in the synthesis of the hormone testosterone.
It is not advisable to consume a lot of eggs, because at an overabundance atherosclerosis can develop. The norm of eggs per week is 3 pieces.
3. Dairy products.
These products increase testosterone levels in the body.
It is recommended to use low-fat kefir, curd products, yogurt and many other sour-milk products.
Seafood contains a huge amount of zinc, which is considered the "building component" for the formation of testosterone. Plus, these foods saturate the entire body with Omega 6 acid and Omega 3 acid.
|Zinc, which forms testosterone, is found in crabs, anchovies, shrimps, saury, salmon, perch, trout and so on.|
Porridge increases the level of the hormone in the body, plus cleans it of toxins.
It is desirable that coarse grains are present in the diet. The most useful cereals: millet, buckwheat and pearl barley.
Nuts are considered ideal wonderful tool that supplies the body with testosterone. This is because nuts contain a lot of arginine, which increases the gaps in the arteries and veins. As a result, increased sexual activity.
It is recommended to eat a variety of nuts and alternate them.
Vegetables increase ideal testosterone levels.
It is recommended to use a variety of types of vegetables: cabbage, pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery.
Spices suppress the phytohormone found in vegetables and fruits.
|It is advisable to use: cardamom, garlic, turmeric, curry and so on.|
- Zinc. You can find this component in oysters, crabs, mussels, shrimps, low-fat fish. Zinc also contains beef liver, sesame and pumpkin seeds, beef meat, yolks, beans, cauliflower, milk.
- Cellulose. You will receive this component in moderation if you begin to consume: fruits, vegetables, legumes, crops.
- Protein. You need to eat a lot of eggs, cottage cheese, cheese, beef, cabbage, soy, lentils.
- Vitamin C. This useful component is in oranges, tangerines, lemons, rose hips.
Diet for low and low testosterone in women
If you want to increase testosterone, you should eat 6 times a day. You can also use the following diet:
- Breakfast should be at 7.00: chicken eggs (2 pcs.), Bun (1 pc.), Processed cheese (25 g).
- The second breakfast should be at 10.00: peanuts (100 g), milk (2 tbsp.).
- Lunch at 13.00: chicken breast (150 g), white bread (2 pieces), Dutch cheese (50 g), avocado and grapes. Plus mayonnaise (1 tbsp. L).
- An afternoon snack should be at 16.00: juice (1 tbsp.), Or milk (1 tbsp.), Oatmeal (200 g).
- Dinner at 19.00: beef (200 g), broccoli (200 g), potatoes or rice, salad (200 g).
- Before going to bed, you can eat cottage cheese (200 g), nuts (1 tbsp. L).
If you want to achieve a better result, exclude baked goods, delicious but not healthy sweet confectionery from your diet. These products provoke the formation of insulin, which is considered an obstacle during the formation of sex hormones, as a result of which the level of testosterone in the blood decreases.
Exclude fatty foods as well. Because of it, fat cells are formed, which means that the weight increases.
Treatment of low testosterone in girls, women and pregnant women with folk remedies: recipes
If you prefer folk methods, then prepare such funds that will increase the level of testosterone in the blood.
This tool activates the production of testosterone. To prepare it, stock up:
- Nuts - 100 g
- Honey - 100 g
- Peel the nuts. Grind them.
- Add honey to chopped nuts.
Use the product every day 3 times 10 g before meals. The course should be 1 month.
Ginger is considered an excellent product that boosts testosterone levels. To prepare it, stock up:
- Ginger root - 20 g
- Boiling water - 300 g
- Grind the ginger root.
- Brew the resulting gruel with boiling water.
- Insist in a thermos for about 5 hours.
Use the composition of 1/2 tbsp. 4 times a day. You can replace your usual tea with this product. If you want, you can add cloves or saffron to the composition.
St. John's wort infusion:
In order to prepare this product, stock up on the following ingredients:
- Hypericum - 20 g
- Boiling water - 200 g
- Dry and grind St. John's wort.
- Brew the plant with boiling water.
- Insist the resulting composition in heat for 5 hours.
- Filter the tool.
Use the composition of 1/4 tbsp. 4 times every day.
Decoction made from parsnip:
To prepare this tool, you should stock up on:
- Parsnip root crops - 30 g
- Sugar sand - 30 g
- Water - 500 ml
- Take a plant, chop it.
- Add granulated sugar to the parsnip.
- Pour the ingredients with water, boil.
- Place the composition in a dry place for 9 hours.
Use the drug every day for 1 tbsp. l before eating.
Means made from hop cones:
For cooking, stock up on the following foods:
- Hop cones - 1 tablespoon
- Boiling water - 300 g
- Pour boiling water over hop cones.
- Place the resulting composition in the oven and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cool the product.
Use the composition 2 times per duck for 1/2 tbsp. The course of treatment should be 50 days.
Sweetener from condensed milk:
Want to make this sweet? Then you should stock up on:
- Condensed milk - 2 b
- Flower pollen - 0.5 kg
- Take the condensed milk. Mix it with pollen.
- Put the resulting composition in a cool place for 14 days.
Use the composition every day for 1 tsp before meals. Wash the product with a little warm water. If you are overweight, this composition is not recommended.
Herbs that increase testosterone in women
There are so many herbs that can increase testosterone levels. They can be taken both in pure form and in ready-made tinctures.
- Ginseng tincture. It is used in order to increase the stamina and resistance of the body. The qualities of this plant are not yet fully understood. However, it is known that ginseng helps during infertility, increases the level of testosterone in the body. There is a truth and a side effect: the plant has the property of increasing pressure. Accordingly, the drug should not be taken by people who have a tendency to hypertension.
- Tincture made from Eleutherococcus. This plant strengthens and tones the body. Contraindications: you can not use the remedy for hypertension, nervous irritability and insomnia.
- The fruits of the cola tree. Nuts of this plant stimulate physical activity and increase stamina. Also, the plant helps to improve memory, has a positive effect on sexual activity.
- Damiane. A plant that grows in South America. Even the Indians used this plant to increase sexual desire.
Voronet, seronoy, rosehip, mountain ash also excellently increases testosterone levels.
Vitamins and dietary supplements to increase testosterone in women
In addition to herbal remedies, there are also a variety of vitamins and dietary supplements.
- Tribulus. It contains steroid saponins extracted from the Tribulus terrestris. The tool increases testosterone levels by about 40%. Suitable not only for men, but also for women. It is usually used by athletes.
- Ecdysterone. This drug should be taken every day at 500 mg.
- Forskolin. A fairly popular supplement. Verified tool. It is made from a plant that grows in India. This drug significantly increases the level of testosterone in the body.
Drugs, tablets, drugs to increase testosterone in women
- Nebido. The drug, which is produced in Germany. As a rule, the drug is administered 1 time per day intramuscularly. The course is 3 months. The main active component of the drug is undecanoate. The tool can be bought at any pharmacy, but only by prescription. This drug is mainly prescribed for young patients who suffer from a lack of testosterone.
- Sustanon 250. The drug is administered by injection. The improvement is noticeable immediately after the medicine is administered. Often it can be assigned to men, but sometimes to women. The dosage is: 1 ml of the drug 1 time per day for 21 days.
- Andriol. An agent that boosts testosterone in the body. It is made in capsules and tablets. The product has an active substance - it is undecanoate.It is well tolerated by the human body, but there are minor side effects.
- Androgel. The drug is a gel that is available in France. The tool increases the amount of testosterone in the body, normalizes muscle and bone tissue growth.
Does zinc boost testosterone in women?
Zinc is an important component that affects the production of testosterone in both the strong half of the population and in women. Scientists were able to prove that a lack of this component in nutrition can lower the amount of testosterone in the body by 70% or more. Accordingly, zinc is one of those substances that directly affects testosterone and its formation.
Does bodybuilding increase testosterone in women?
According to many trainers, after heavy exertion and training, including bodybuilding, the level of testosterone in the body decreases. If you are fond of sports and do not always want to maintain normal hormone levels, just eat right and add some dietary supplements to your diet.To increase testosterone during bodybuilding, you must also eat right and eat dietary supplements